Apple Watch Series 9
Our most powerful chip in Apple Watch ever. A magical new way to use your Apple Watch without touching the screen. A display that’s twice as bright. And now you can choose a watch case and band combination that’s carbon-neutral.
The all‑new S9 SiP
Custom Apple silicon makes Apple Watch Series 9 more capable, intuitive and faster. The new dual-core CPU has 5.6 billion transistors — 60 percent more than the S8 chip. A new four-core Neural Engine processes machine learning tasks up to two times faster. It enables a number of innovations, including a new gesture — double tap.
Magic. At your
Gestures make Apple Watch even easier to use anytime, especially when your hands are full. Just double tap your index finger and thumb together to answer a call, open a notification, play and pause music, and more.
2x brighter display
The advanced display system in Series 9 boosts the maximum brightness up to 2000 nits — double Series 8 — so it’s easier to read in full sun. It’s also better in low‑light situations, like a movie theatre, because it dims to just one nit.
The watchOS 10 update brings more to your screen than ever before. Virtually every app has been totally redesigned to give you more information at a glance. From any watch face, simply turn the Digital Crown to reveal the Smart Stack with widgets for relevant and timely information. And now with insights for mental and vision health, you can keep track of your body and mind — right from your wrist.
product is here.
Through ongoing innovations in materials, clean energy and low-carbon shipping, Apple Watch is now available in case and band combinations that are carbon-neutral.
product is here.
As our first carbon-neutral product, Apple Watch marks a milestone in our plan to make all our products carbon-neutral by 2030. We’re cutting the majority of emissions through innovations in materials, clean energy and low-carbon shipping. And we’re investing in nature-based projects to offset the small amount that remains. Because the earth won’t wait. Neither will we.
at a glance.
Apple Watch helps you better understand your mental and physical health. Health data is kept private and secure. And when you’re ready to share with a healthcare provider, friends or family members, you’re in control.
Want more information?
Service matters at Communication Zone and we are here to help.
Weight (Aluminum, GPS): 31.9g
Weight (Aluminum, GPS + Cellular): 32.1g
Weight (Stainless Steel): 42.3g
Weight (Aluminum, GPS): 38.7g
Weight (Aluminum, GPS + Cellular): 39.0g
Weight (Stainless Steel): 51.5g
45mm or 41mm case size
Aluminum or stainless steel
Digital Crown with haptic feedback
Double tap gesture
Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display
Ion-X front glass (Aluminum cases)
Sapphire front crystal (Stainless steel cases)
Up to 2000 nits maximum brightness
1 nit minimum brightness
S9 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor
4-core Apple Neural Engine
Blood oxygen sensor and app1
Electrical heart sensor and ECG app2
Third-generation optical heart sensor
High and low heart rate notifications2
Irregular rhythm notifications3
Compass with Waypoints and Backtrack
High dynamic range gyroscope
Ambient light sensor
International emergency calling6
Splash, Water and Dust:
Water resistance 50m (swim proof)7
Dust resistance IP6X10
Connectivity and Communication
L1 GPS, GNSS, Galileo, and BeiDou
LTE and UMTS8
Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
Second-generation Ultra Wideband chip11
Power and Battery Life
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Up to 18 hours normal use9
Up to 36 hours in Low Power Mode9
USB-C magnetic fast charging cable
Operational temperature: 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)
Nonoperational storage temperature: 4°F to 113°F (-20° to 45°C)
Relative humidity: 5% to 90% noncondensing
Operating Altitude: 0 feet to 10,000 feet (0 m to 3000 m)
In the Box
Apple Watch Series 9
Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charger to USB-C Cable (1 m)
The case materials and the band types would be based on your selection
^ Coming later this year.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (excluding Apple Watch SE) and can generate an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. Intended for use by people 22 years old and over.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
- Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Ultra 2 (Cellular), Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS + Cellular), or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.
- Apple Watch Series 9 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 9 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information see support.apple.com/HT205000.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- All-day battery life is based on the following use: 90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use, and a 60-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours; Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS) usage includes connection to iPhone via Bluetooth during the entire 18-hour test; Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS + Cellular) usage includes a total of 4 hours of LTE connection and 14 hours of connection to iPhone via Bluetooth over the course of 18 hours. Battery life in Low Power Mode is based on the following use: 180 time checks, 180 notifications, 90 minutes of app use, and a 60-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 36 hours; Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS) usage includes connection to iPhone via Bluetooth during the entire 36-hour test; Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS + Cellular) usage includes on-demand LTE connection and 28 hours of connection to iPhone via Bluetooth over the course of 36 hours. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2023 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, configuration, cellular network, signal strength, and many other factors; actual results will vary.
- Apple Watch Series 9 is rated IP6X dust resistant. Apple Watch Ultra 2 is rated IP6X dust resistant.
- Ultra Wideband availability varies by region.
Apple Watch Ultra 2, Apple Watch Series 9, and Apple Watch SE require iPhone Xs or later with iOS 17 or later. Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. View complete list.