Outside Sales Representative
As an Outside Business Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling a suite of TELUS business solutions to small and medium size customers within a defined territory and/or customer segment. This role requires someone to be highly motivated, is a team player, has a hunter mentality and is passionate for serving customers. Ideally with 2+ years "Outside" sales experience, you have a track record of success and have developed the ability to deliver strong results by leveraging your excellent communication skills, funnel management expertise and commitment to ensuring a best-in-class customer experience.
- Build relationships with small and medium size customers by understanding their unique and evolving requirements
- Create value propositions utilizing TELUS' business solutions that align with your customer's requirements
- Actively prospect for new small and medium business customers
- Employ effective needs analysis techniques and negotiation skills to build and drive opportunities
- Effectively manage customer expectations and flawlessly process documentation after completion of sale
- Be a subject matter expert on Small Business Solutions to customers in your assigned territory
- Provide progress reports, updates, and sales data using Excel
- Provide funnel management, target/objective updates to deliver on all territory plans based on weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Participate in team meetings, sales and product training and ongoing mentorship
- Promote TELUS' reputation as a community ambassador, supporting events and building community relations
- May perform other related duties as required
- 2+ years' experience in a sales role within a dynamic fast paced organization
- Post-secondary and/or equivalent experience
- Superior communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and negotiation skills with the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, forward thinking and acting, and committed to delivering excellence within a corporate structure
- Ability to informally lead and influence peers to drive performance is an asset
- Computer proficient; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc., and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools is an asset.
- Fluent in a second language is an asset
Knowledge of the Telecommunication industry is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Required)
- G2 (Preferred)
About Communication Zone
Communication Zone is a Platinum TELUS Data Dealership with an experienced staff of trained TELUS specialists who will help you build the right wireless data / internet solutions for your business or even choose the right devices and plans suited for your needs. Whether its access to your corporate e-mails or wirelessly enabling a field service application, we offer a full suite of wireless products and services for virtually every communication requirement.
With 4 easy to reach locations in Ontario, Communication Zone is one of the longest servicing TELUS dealers in Ontario. We have been acknowledged year over year for providing superior sales and service of all our TELUS products within the regional community for the past 20 years plus. With a long list of well known clients in the government, municipalities, small / medium businesses and large corporations, we continue to grow and deliver exceptional wireless solutions and develop long term business relationships.
Communication Zone believes in the motto “give where you live” and has been involved in various charities and sponsor-ships within our community. We have been providing ongoing sponsor-ships and donations to the Canadian Cancer Society, local food bank, Salvation Army and our local youth sports teams.